Are leaders born or made? I could argue for both positions.
Posted in Leadership |
As mentioned earlier, I’ve been reading The Winner’s Brain, where authors Jeff Brown and Mark Fenske write about strategies great minds use to achieve success. I’m summarizing t
“Many high performers would rather do the wrong things well than do the right thing poorly.”
~ Thomas J. DeLong and Sara DeLong, “The Paradox of Excellence,” Harvard
Most Popular Posts
- How Fit is your Brain?
- Successful Goals: How to Override Excuses
- How to Inoculate Yourself Against Goal-Failure
- Competing Commitments: Do You Have an Immunity to Change?
- TED Talks Playlist for Today’s Talent Management
- The Golden Rule for Changing a Habit
- How Habits Are Formed
- The Power of Habits
- 5 Golden Rules of Executive Leadership
- Are leaders born or made? A Framework for Executive Leadership
Subscribe By Email
- drangelalove: Compassionate Organizations Quiz http://t.co/uwmxk64tgH
- drangelalove: For my busy clients! The Scientific 7-Minute Workout, via @nytimes http://t.co/NmtJNt3OaX
- drangelalove: How Fit is your Brain? - http://t.co/X3uLuL9Xu7
- drangelalove: Most of the choices we make feel like well-considered decisions. In reality, ingrained habits drive us to act http://t.co/GBrrGlbiig #habits
- drangelalove: Are you a human "being" or doing today?
- drangelalove: RT @BabiesBoardroom: "I want every little girl who's told she's bossy, to be told instead she has leadership skills." Sheryl Sandberg @L ...
- drangelalove: 8 Healthy Smoothies Made With 3 Ingredients http://t.co/fnftNzrMt8 via @buzzfeedfood
- drangelalove: Bonding creates high-performing teams | LinkedIn http://t.co/5pOKrUkmWD
- drangelalove: The 21 day challenge - no phone in the company of others | LinkedIn http://t.co/yJDRoWT3
- drangelalove: News from The Daymark Group #constantcontact http://t.co/VPSbNuwJ