When thinking about leadership, words likeauthenticity and transformation come to mind, but even the greatest contemporary leadership writers will say that it is still hard to identify the precise ingredients that transforms one into a great leader.
We work with new leaders, senior leaders, and high potential employees with simple methodologies that are customized to meet each leader and organization where they are.
Coaching offerings include:
- Developmental Coaching – Assessing the leader’s current strengths and areas for development as defined by feedback collected from those around her, and most importantly from the leader herself.
- On-boarding Coaching- Coaching for new or transitioning leaders in the first few months of change.
- Performance Coaching – Customized coaching to address specific areas of concern to the executive and the organization.
- High Potential Coaching – Coaching targeting development of those who have been recognized as making a significant contribution to the organization, and who show potential to be the next generation of senior leaders
- Mindful Leader Development– Developmental Coaching and team work related to practices of mindfulness and meditation. This work is intended to provide opportunities for continued mind-body health and mind-training practices related to leadership capabilities including:
- focused and ethical decision making
- work life integration
- leading with open-mindedness, wisdom, and compassion.“Develop the mind of equilibrium. You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind: follow the calmness, the absence of pride. -Sutta Nipata
- Leader Actualization Coaching – Helping the already “tuned-up” leader to integrate values, beliefs and aspirations for continued personal growth and desired legacy.