One of the key skills of resilient people is how they handle everyday setbacks with optimism and positive self-talk. I had the opportunity to attend a workshop led by Dr. Robert Brooks, a Harvard Professor and expert on resilience and motivation. He stated that “one…
Get In Touch
Most Popular Posts
- The Potential Problems with Leadership Authenticity
- In Search of Authentic Leaders
- What Blocks Creative Insights?
- 5 Paths That Lead to Creative Insights
- 4 Steps to Stimulate Creative Insights
- Creative Insights Boost Performance
- Resilience Booster
- What People Want From Leaders
- Focus on the Future – How to be more a more strategic leader
- Making Resolutions? Setting Goals?